The most common role for a project is the developer.
- Access the project and its code reviews
- Launch scans manually
- Download any code review report
A project lead is responsible is used for users that have the authority to manage the project and its team. A project lead can:
- Anything a developer can do, and
- Configure the code criteria, selecting amongst the skills that are installed within the workspace.
- Ignore an issue (this is useful, for example, when what appears to be a problem with your code comes from a conscious architectural decision)
- Manage team members and their roles
- Remove users from the team
Clayton lets you assign a role to your project team members. Read here if you want to know more.