Use the official GitHub application to allow Clayton to author all the comments and feedback published in GitHub.
To start using the app
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to perform the following steps with a user that has admin privileges on your GitHub org.
- Create a new connection and choose the GitHub App option in the step-by-step wizard
- Install the app in the GitHub Organisation
- Insert the app installation ID in Clayton
4. Disable the existing webhooks by going under your projects' settings and switch off all the automation toggles
5. Switch the project Connection to the new one created with the GitHub App
6. Re-enable the Clayton automation toggles to re-create the webhooks to trigger reviews automatically (you can read more here)
Got questions? Don't hesitate to contact support.