You can connect Clayton to your workspace by following the next steps:
- Log in (https://app.clayton.io/login)
- Click on your Username on the right corner of the top-bar
- Click on Switch workspace (https://app.clayton.io/switch)
- Click on Create workspace
- Select your workspace type
Clayton supports two different types of workspace:
Git (Continuous Integration)
Put enterprise-grade code analysis in your git repository, and enforce technical best practices as part of your development. Ideal for DevOps, CI/CD, product development and Salesforce DX.
Salesforce (Org connector)
Connect Clayton to your org (sandbox or production) and scan code and metadata on-demand, only when you need it. Ideal to run code assessments and security reviews in a fraction of the time, at a fraction of the cost.
Once the OAuth mechanism is completed you will find your new workspace available here.
Don't hesitate to contact email@example.com if you are facing any issue while connecting your workspace to Clayton.