Clayton keeps your source code and data encrypted at all times, both in transit and at rest.
No access to CRM data
- Clayton connects into your code repository, not your CRM, keeping your data untouched.
Encryption in transit
- All web session and file transfer occur over HTTPS only, using encrypted connections at all times.
- Integrations with third party systems occur via API or WebService over HTTPS, using encrypted connections at all times.
- We will never integrate any system that does not provide a fully encrypted API.
- Real-time integrations are achieved via secured webhooks over HTTPS, using certificate verification at both ends wherever possible.
Access to your version control system
- Clayton connect and integrate into your version control system via APIs. All sessions are authenticated using OAuth (Web Server and JWT grant mechanisms).
- Clayton does not retain or store any usernames, passwords or SSH keys for accessing your version control systems or their APIs.
- Users can revoke their access tokens at any time directly from within their version control system.