Clayton lets you assign a role to your project team members:
- A “Developer” can access the project and perform simple tasks, but cannot manage its team or its code review criteria.
- A “Project Lead” has full control over the project and its code review standards, with the ability to ignore issues and files, and manage team members.
- A similar rule structure exists at workspace level, in order to give some users privileges to manage your account.
Manage Your Team
Project Lead users can manage Project Team members to ensure all the contributors have proper visibility on their projects:
- Go to your Clayton homepage
- Click on your project
- Click on “Project team”
- Use the prompted interface to manage your Team members
If you need any further support please drop us an email, we will be happy to help!