Clayton reviews your projects based on the quality standards defined by the project leader.
The Clayton team keeps on periodically improving the available ruleset to increase the accuracy of the reviews and avoid false positive results.
However, it could happen that in some circumstances Clayton flags issues while they are not real problems.
If this happens, the fastest way to reach directly the Clayton Technical team and receive help is the Report incorrect detection feature.
- Access your review report
- Search for the false positive issue
- Click on the "..." icon on the right
- Click on Report incorrect detection
- Write a short comment to clarify why the detection is wrong
- Tick the checkbox to share the portion of the code which triggered the false positive result
- Click on Report
This operation will:
- Remove this issue from your code reviews
- Share troubleshooting information with our technical team to work on a fix for the affected review criteria
For any other question or clarification don't hesitate to contact email@example.com